Vacuum mini-dryer used by small craftsmen
The ES Junior and ES2 series of continuous vacuum dryers are the ISVE mini-dryers traditionally used by small craftsmen. They enclose all the technology and experience developed in over thirty years of research in the field of vacuum application for wood treatment.
These systems, as well as the standard ES series dryers, operate at low temperatures and thus allow the evaporation of the water contained in the wood to be treated without subjecting it to temperature changes that can cause cracks and deformations.
The evaporated water which remains in suspension in the container keeps the drying material surface continuously humidified, thus avoiding the formation of small cracks that frequently occur with other drying systems.
The required humidity gradient between environment and material is constantly maintained by means of a condenser that precipitates the vapour in suspension.
The conditioning of the drying chamber is maintained in a constant and programmed way by means of probes applied to the heating condensing and wood circuits. This environmental conditioning sets the transmigration process of the water through the cell walls of the wood, from its internal parts towards the surface, from which the water is continuosly evaporated until the desired drying conditions are reached.
The periodic elimination of the condensation water deposited at the bottom of the autoclave keeps the environmental conditions constant.
ISVE mini dryers, many functions, important advantages!
- HIGH DRYING SPEED: the treatment takes place in the absence of air and at low temperatures allowing hourly drops in humidity never reached with any other system.
- PERFECT DRYING: absence of sensible deformations and cracks; absence of colour alterations; absence of internal tensions; unaltered resistance of the dried material.
- POSSIBILITY TO DRY SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS OF GREAT THICKNESS AND WITH HIGH HUMIDITY LEVELS.
- POSSIBILITY TO DRY PLANKS OF ANY TYPE AND ESSENCE
- LOW OPERATING COSTS thanks to minimum thermal losses, to rational use of thermal and electrical energy; no need for manual intervention.
- LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS thanks to the simple and rational construction, the presence of simple automation devices and to the use of anti-corrosive materials.
- in steel painted with epoxy products for the treatment of wood essences without tannin.
- in AISI 304 stainless steel for drying wood containing corrosive agents (oak, chestnut, etc.).
- Insulating coating in insulating material.
- Sliding opening.
- Electric control panel with microprocessor for automatic drying and stopping.
- Humidity control sensors of a sample element.
- Automatic drainage of condensation water.
- Electric heating plates in aluminium.
- Plate holder stand.
- Oil-lubricated vacuum pump.
Accessories on request:
- Air-bag pressing system
- Disinfestation system against xylophagan by insecticide tablets.
To start up the machine all it takes is an electrical socket and a condensation water drain well.