The ES series of continuous vacuum dryers
The ES series of continuous vacuum dryers with capacities from 3 to 25 m3 for large carpenter works or timber yards looking for quality in drying coupled with high productivity.
These plants enclose all the technology and experience developed over twenty years of research into the application of the vacuum process in the treatment of wood.
Problems of space in the company? Limited production needs?
For these professionals, ISVE has developed the ES Junior and ESC vertical opening dryers.
– steel coated with epoxy products for the treatment of wood without tannin.
– AISI 304 stainless steel for drying wood containing corrosive agents (oak, chestnut, etc.)
- Insulating covering;
- Carriage opening plate and wood holder;
- External carriage guides;
- Electric control panel with microprocessor for automatic running and stopping of drier;
- Humidity control probes of a sample unit;
- Stainless steel condensate tubes with two cooler fans;
- Hot water circulation pump;
- Four-way powered pump to be used to connect up to a hot water source;
- Automatic discharge of condensate;
- Aluminium electric heating plates;
- Plate holder stand;
- Oil lubricated vacuum pump.
Accessories on request:
- Air-bag pressing system.
- Disinfecting System against xylophagan using insecticide tablets.
All is required to start the machine is an electric socket and discharge well for the condensate.